Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He sure loves his Daddy!






He said I've been watching you dad, ain't that cool

I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you

And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are

We like fixing things and holding mama's hand

Yeah we're just alike, hey ain't we dad

I wanna do everything you do

So I've been watching you!
*The first three pics were taken when Jesse decided to paint the garage and Aiden decided that he had to do the same. We gave him a paintbrush and a bucket of water so he could help his dad, boy oh boy did he have fun!*

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love all the new pictures!

the painting ones are so cool. i remember my kids doing that ... forgot all about it until i saw Aiden painting with water.

Lydia said...

Great pictures.

Did you ever get the paint out of Aiden's hair? :)

Aiden's Momma said...

It took awhile but it did finally come out!!! He was a messy boy that's for sure!